Friday, January 16, 2009

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

This is an article I found about a month ago and found it really interesting and a good resource for my work.

I remember while being in Brazil, I had a discussion with Katie about the newspaper industry there. The use and need for communication through the paper is much more significant because many people don't have the internet, it isn't as common as it is in US which makes since, so the newspaper has become there main source of news and information. I started grabbing the local paper that was handed out on my way onto the metro each day. I would sit on the train and attempt to read some of it, often times referring to the pictures for further explanation. Gave me something to look forward to on those daily trips.

No comments: