Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picture of the day- Volta Redonda Madame Zero



Volta Redonda has been on my list of places to visit in Rio since even before my first trip and this time around I was able to visit. It was all that I was hoping in more. Very surreal in many ways, which the steel mill in the middle of this city. I was sitting in a mall looking out the window with a skyline of factory buildings and smoke.

This picture is from this amazing concert I went to to see and meet Luciana's cousin's husbands band...whoooooo! that was a mouth full! He is the bass player and they are called Madame Zero. I am not going to lie..the singer reminded me of Missy..slighty...I may be crazy. She called me Mary Jane all night and about 10 other people. We had way too much fun and before we knew it, it was daylight and we were waiting for a local cafe to open for breakfast before heading home to bed.

No comments: