Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update

I'll be returning to Columbus after staying in Baltimore this past week. Baltimore has been really great and made me realize I want to be here for a bit. I actually think I might be back in a few weeks because there is an event going on that I really want to go to at this community center called the Creative Alliance. The event is called ¡VIVA BRASIL! and it is a Samba Dance Party! I thought it would be fun to attend with some of my friends from Baltimore and have our own little Carnival celebration here in the states.



On another note. My blog is way overdue for a post and once I get back into the swing of things back home, I hope to pick up where I left off. I also in the beginning states of designing my research book from my trip so I hope to start posting some pieces from that.

No comments: