Thursday, March 26, 2009

April?

I've been meaning to post. Once things took off in Baltimore, I lost track of time. It goes by so fast when you are busy. The Science Center is coming to an end. I think tomorrow is my official last day? and I have an interview tomorrow for another job. Waitress. Hmm.

Here are a few pictures I have been meaning to share. These are from when May, Sara and I went to VIVA Brasil at the Creative Alliance, in Baltimore.




Funny thing. I have been meeting with a tutor once a week and this past week we were sitting in our usual spot, at the Inner Harbor and overheard this woman on her phone talking in Portuguese. Crazy right? What are the chances?! Patricia called her over and they ended up talking for awhile. I sat in the middle, zoned in...trying to pick up anything I understood and surprisingly I knew a lot! It was a nice feeling. It's paid off!

This weekend I am buying my ticket to head back to Brasil. The plan is to be there for a month. Visit with friends and family and kind of pick up where I left off. Come back for school. Take a course at Johns Hopkins while at MICA and finish. (apply for a Fulrbight). Whew. Can I do it? Of course I can!!! It will happen if I really care that much and I truly believe that.

1 comment:

sneph said...

awesome!!!

and i don't think you stand out that much in your picture with your rio friends